Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Morning- oct. 6.

Good morning world!! My name is Vivi Boom-Boom and I only take 10 minute naps lately...

So Wednesday we had two doctor appointments which were postponed a week due to a doctor emergency.. But other than that, life is pretty quiet and simple. Valentina is nursing right now (ok, more sleeping/ nibbling) but she is content), so I have a minute to update. Baby would not nap ALL day yesterday. She dozes off for little snoozes, true power naps... Ha!! Then she wakes up and is READY to go! I get very little done each day... Haha!

Baby finally fell asleep at 11 pm, woke up at 4 am for a diaper and bottle, and was so wired I was laughing out loud. She was happy and smiling and kicking and talking!! Soon as the bottle was in her mouth, she sucked it down and was knocked out. She goes to bed soo late... Just like her daddy... :/ I really, really hope this is just a phase...

Valentina is growing so fast.. I feel like every time I do a load of laundry, something is now too small and some other pajama or onesie finally fits correctly! If I think of her as a 2 month old baby, she fits into American baby clothes sizes 0-3 months, and a few 3-6 month body suits.. But her little legs have about 2 inches of extra material so we can't quite wear all those awesome pjs that we received as gifts last April.. Soon though!! And the fashion show will continue!! Though the other day, I dressed my little doll in what I call her Westchester outfit... Purple cable-knit Chicco sweater, dark blue jeggings, and her taupe moccasins... Omg I have the same outfit.. Except my sweater is Polo and I wear skinny jeans, not jeggings... Hahaha!!

We enjoy walks in our stroller, bouncing in out chair, tummy time, and pretending to nurse. I still haven't figured out exactly why, but sometimes Valentina breaks out into big grins and just laughs her head off. She truly is a miracle baby, and we are so blessed...

Ok. I'm just rambling... Sorry.. Haven't had enough coffee this AM...

Ps. Does anyone use the Blogger Ap
for the iPhone? Is there any way to insert photos throughout the post, instead if just at the end, after all the text? Hmmmmm

Baby is napping??!! Time to hit up the ol' elliptical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment