Saturday, May 18, 2013

happy birthday baby!

I know, I know, I know...  I've been terrible lately....

I have a HUGE GIGANTIC EPIC 1 year update coming...  But Monday morning we have Valentina's 12 month doctor appointment,  so I am waiting for the "stats" to post...  

But other than that.... Our little petunia is nothing but joy.  And cranky teething.  :D

our girl. <3

This photo just cracks me up every time I see it.
My dearest friend Darly sent me a pre-mother's day email, asking if I was sleeping in,
enjoying a day of pampering, etc.
This is the photo I sent back to her.
LOL.

OMG happy baby

Not humored. 

breakfast.



This is documentation of Valentina pulling herself to stand in her crib on her own, and chewing the railing.
Next Google Search:  DIY crib rail cover

No comments:

Post a Comment